It’s no secret that we all like to look good and stay in shape, especially when the months are heating up. Dieting, exercise, and wishful thinking can only take us so far, and we all share that same irritation of being left with bulges, stubborn fat and excess skin that just won’t budge. So, what are we to do? Along with Khloe Kardashian and Mariah Carey who reportedly love it, we believe Body Sculpting is the answer to our prayers.
What is Body Sculpting?
Body Sculpting encompasses surgeries and non-surgical procedures used to reshape and contour the body, such as CoolSculpting, Liposuction and Neck Lifts.
We are the largest CoolSculpting clinic outside of London and have seen the benefits this marvelous treatment has had for those not wanting to go under the knife.
Why Might You Be Considering Body Sculpting?
- You’ve recently given birth and are having difficulty shedding the baby weight.
- Breastfeeding has left your breasts misshapen.
- You’ve lost weight recently and would like a smoother, toned appearance.
- You’ve tried diet and exercise but can’t seem to shift that last bit of weight.
What Areas Of The Body Can Body Sculpting Treat?
Body Sculpting can treat a range of areas, including:
- Bra Fat Pads.
- Love Handles.
N.B. CoolSculpting is not a weight loss solution, instead designed for those wishing to remove bulges from specific areas of their body.
How Does CoolSculpting Work?
At Dr. Nyla, we offer CoolSculpting as our top Body Sculpting procedure. During this treatment, a gel pad and applicator are attached to the targeted area, with the latter delivering controlled cooling to freeze the fat. These fat cells are crystallised (cryolipolysis) and then die (apoptosis), un-harming the cells in surrounding tissues that freeze at considerably lower temperatures. The applicator uses a vacuum to pull fatty tissue to the surface and into an applicator cup, and over time your body will process more of this fat leaving you with a sculptured form.
The procedure takes approximately 1-2 hours and requires no anesthetic, so you’re welcome to catch up on work, read a book or take a nap to help pass the time.
What Are The Benefits Of Body Sculpting?
- Results are noticeable 3 weeks later, which continually improve for up to 6 months.
- Any future weight gain will be evenly spread, ensuring you retain your shape with exercise.
- No downtime is required, meaning minimal impact on your day.
- Easier and less invasive than surgical procedures, which can result in discomfort and time off work, as stated in Women’s Health.
- Various clinical studies suggest the effectiveness of cryolipolysis, such as Zelickson et al. and Dierickx et al., who claim an 82% recommendation rate.
Unsure whether Body Sculpting is right for you? Why not take the official, ‘Am I Coolsculpting Candidate’ quiz, and contact us to discuss your needs. Should you go ahead with the procedure, we will firstly create a personalised goal and treatment plan to help determine the number of sessions needed. You’ll get rid of that stubborn fat once and for all.