Our clinics are now open following the Covid-19 pandemic lockdown. For the safety of all of our staff and clients we are following government advice with strict precautions in place.
- – All of our clinical staff will be regularly screened and tested for COVID-19
- – Our staff will be wearing appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE), including masks, eye protection and gloves
- – There are wall mounted hand sanitizers throughout the building with signage
- – Shields have been fitted to the reception desk
- – The PDQ machine will be sanitised after every use
- – Contactless payments will be requested wherever possible
When you visit our clinic the following procedures will be adhered to:
- – One of our nurses will call all clients 1 week prior to appointments to run through COVID precautions
- – Our nurses will also call clients 1 day before an appointment to re-confirm the above and to further explain that clients must attend alone and that their temperature will be taken on entry. If the temperature is in excess of 37.8 then the client will be refused entry
- – The client will be given a sanitised iPad to complete their medical history. This remains with the client throughout their time in clinic
- – Consultations will be 6ft apart
- – Social distancing must be maintained throughout building
- – No client will be left in reception. They will be taken to a treatment room immediately after medical history is complete to prevent contact with other people
- – All doors will be opened by staff in PPE to avoid multiple people touching door handles
If you have visited our clinic before your experience may be slightly different however we will do our best to ensure it is still a welcoming and pleasant one. We look forward to seeing you soon!