Skin reacts to its environment, therefore with late nights and day-to-day stresses, as well as pollution, skin can lose its glow, radiance and youthful appearance. Laser skin resurfacing, also known as the Hollywood Lift Treatment is a popular cosmetic treatment that restores skin back to looking beautiful.
Used by many international dermatologists and laser surgeons, Harmony ClearLift is a 30-minute treatment that lifts and firms the face, neck, and chest without surgery. With no needles, incisions or downtime required, it is the ideal pre-event treatment, and is suitable for all ages and skin types.
Harmony ClearLift treatments are quick, safe and painless, with instantly visible results. The advanced technology allows for the firming of skin through laser skin resurfacing, without harming the overlying epidermis. All healing stages occur under the intact epidermis without damaging the outer layers of skin, and without side effects.
Book your consultation today and let's boost your beauty in every possible way!
The Hollywood Lift also has a wealth of famous fans, including Geordie Shore’s Vicky Pattison and Victoria’s Secret model, Alessandra Ambrosio. As Vicky states in ABC Lasers, “ClearLift™ keeps my skin clear, soft, smooth and toned.”
The Hollywood Lift, also known as Harmony™ ClearLift™ and ‘’the laser facelift” involves using a fractional Q-Switched laser to penetrate the skin’s dermis. The pixelated laser splits light into multiple fractions that go as deep as 3mm into the dermis, heating the skin. This creates a controlled dermal wound which begins to heal and repair itself, resulting in a refreshed, lifted and tighter complexion.
It is the world’s first fractional non-ablative 1064nm laser, meaning it works by heating up the chosen skin tissue without actually destroying it, instead of stimulating collagen production for rejuvenation.
The face, hands, and neck are the most popular areas, typically treating:
- Age Spots.
- Fine Lines.
- Sun damage.
- The treatment is non-invasive, requires no downtime and is quick, lasting approximately 30 minutes.
- Results are noticeable straight away, with more permanent results seen 2-3 weeks later as your skin cells continue to repair themselves.
- As regeneration occurs beneath the dermis, there’s no damage or injury to the skin’s surface.
- Your skin will look and feel plumper, brighter and renewed, boosting your self-esteem and confidence as you appear younger.
- It is suitable for all ages and skin types.
- Various studies suggest its effectiveness, including Alexiades-Armenakas (2012) who found that, ‘’treatment with the non-ablative Q-Switched 1064-nm Nd:YAG laser device significantly improves superficial rhytides (wrinkles).’’
Harmony ClearLift is the world’s first fractional non-ablative 1064 nm laser. Unlike traditional fractional or pixelated laser skin resurfacing treatments, this technology divides up the laser light into multiple fractions that go deeper into the dermis and cause regeneration from underneath, with absolutely no injury to the skin’s surface, resulting in no redness or telltale signs of treatment.
This method of laser skin resurfacing doesn’t harm the overlying epidermis due to an advanced and controlled derma wound. This means all healing stages occur under the intact epidermis without damaging the outer layers of skin.
This treatment is quick and easy can take up to as little as 20 minutes, it doesn’t hurt and there’s no post down time required meaning patients can go back to their day to day routine.
The most popular area is the face however areas such as hands and neck can be treated with ClearLift too.
Results such as skin plumping can be seen in up to 5 days, however the more permanent results can be seen a number of weeks after the treatment.
- Avoid exercise for 12 hours
- Avoid exposure to UV rays such as sunshine and sunbeds for one month
- Don’t apply heat to the face for one week
- Apply a cream containing SPF after treatment
Have further questions?
Just give us a shout:
Hollywood Facelift Success Story