Don’t Let Your Neck Age YouShare this article
As we age, our skin starts to lose its elasticity and becomes less firm. One area that is particularly susceptible to these effects is our neck. The skin on our neck is thinner and more delicate than the skin on our face, so it often shows signs of ageing first. If you want to maintain a youthful appearance, it’s important to take care of your neck by using the right products and techniques. In this post, we’ll discuss some tips for keeping your neck looking young and healthy.
If You Have Loose Skin – All Is Not Lost!
Lasers, Ultrasound and radiofrequency are less invasive options to surgery. Fractionated C02 lasers work to help make the neck skin look younger, less wrinkled, and tighter. Devices that utilise radiofrequency, microneedling or ultrasound, have also been shown in studies to help tighten the skin and make it look more youthful.
Doctor Nyla and her team have a wide range of innovative procedures available at any one of their clinics which can smooth and tighten the skin around the neck area, as well as helping to remove any extra deposits of fatty tissue. This can create a more youthful and rejuvenated look to the lower face.
Key Treatments Available:
- Ultracel / Intracel – Uses Radio Fq to stimulate fibroblasts and the production of new collagen.
- Ultraformer 3 Skin Tightening – High Intensity Focused Ultrasound heats the targeted areas to temperatures of 65-75°C – which encourages collagen production and facilitates tissue contraction.
- Exilis Elite – Radiofrequency gently heats the dermis to cause new collagen growth deep within the dermal layer. It also targets unwanted fat cells, to contour and tighten.
- Nu Era Tight – applies targeted heat energy to reach varying depths of the dermis, helping to stimulate fibroblasts and the production of new collagen.
- Mesotherapy – uses microinjections to provide a nourishing solution, rich with vitamins and minerals, deep into the dermis. This helps to reduce sagging, tired looking skin.
Looking To Rejuvenate The Face As Well As the Neck?
Emface is the first non-surgical device to reduce wrinkles and improve facial muscle. It gives you up to 30% more muscle tone, 23% more lift In face, and 37% less wrinkles!
Available today from our clinic in Alderley edge, Cheshire – get booking now!