No matter how beautiful your skin is, how much sun protection you use or how regimented your skincare routine is, none of us can escape the realities of ageing. It’s a simple fact that as we get older, our skin will start to sag, lines will appear, and if we don’t do something about it, then eventually, we may not even recognise ourselves when we look in the mirror. All is not lost however, as our clients continuously rave about our dermal fillers – especially great for restoring volume in areas including the cheeks, jawline and lips. To learn more about this fabulous treatment, please read on…
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers are made up of skin-boosting ingredients such as:
- Hyaluronic acid (HA): Volumises the skin.
- Polylactic acid: Encourages the production of collagen.
- Calcium hydroxylapatite: A mineral-like compound found in bones.
Dermal fillers are used to plump up skin that has lost volume due to ageing, because as we age, our cells create less elastin, collagen and HA, leading to reduced moisture, thinner skin and therefore, wrinkles. Fillers full of HA stimulate growth, rejuvenating the skin and leaving you looking visibly younger.
Injected through thin needles into the skin, they fill in, and smooth out lines, wrinkles and scars, and plump up thinning lips and sagging skin.
This client has seen a big improvement on her nasolabial folds:
What Do Dermal Fillers Work Best On?
- Smile lines
- Lip lines
- Nasolabial folds
- Jawline definition.
- Cheekbone enhancement
- Sunken cheeks
Our fillers can also be used to reshape the nose, improve the appearance of scars and fill in tear troughs.
Our Process – What Happens During A Dermal Filler Treatment?
- As with Botox, we will invite you in for a consultation to talk about the areas you would like to be filled in or enhanced, and alternative options available to you.
- If dermal fillers are your treatment of choice, we’ll apply a local anaesthetic cream to the treatment area for maximum comfort.
- Doctor Nyla uses the Teosyal® innovative pen to perform the treatment, due to its precision and ability to deliver on results. The filler is inserted in a sequence of small injections.
- The treatment typically takes 30 minutes – another quick treatment that can be fitted around your schedule.
- Results are noticeable straight away, and though some swelling may occur, this will only take a few hours to subside.
Dermal fillers can last for up to 12 months.
“Dr Nyla corrected my lip filler when I had initially been treated by a nurse. I’m now delighted and would recommend to everyone to research your practitioner before having any dermal fillers. Dr Nyla is a top specialist in her field and I would only ever trust her in future.” Olivia Naylor
What Are The Benefits Of Dermal Fillers?
- An instant reduction in lines, wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Creates a natural-looking effect without freezing your facial expression.
- Your skin will feel hydrated, refreshed and healthy.
- An increase in self-confidence as you’ll look, and therefore feel better about your appearance.
‘’There is currently no other class of filling agent that rivals the popularity of hyaluronic acid. The popularity of hyaluronic acid specifically stems from its effectiveness, ease of administration, and safety profile.’’ (Beasley, K. L., Weiss, M. A., & Weiss, R. A. (2009)) Hyaluronic Acid Fillers: A Comprehensive Review.
This client has seen wonderful results from her tear trough fillers:
Why Choose Doctor Nyla For Your Dermal Fillers?
These are just a handful of the reasons:
- She is a highly-reputable skin specialist, having recently won Top ‘Cosmetic Clinic Award in the UK 2019’, and has delivered over 65,000 treatments with outstanding results.
- Her achievements and qualifications go above and beyond the industry norm, highlighting her expertise and the respect she commands.
- Her cosmetic clinic is not only the largest outside of London, but is the only Diamond Premier clinic outside of London too.
- Client safety is of the utmost importance to Doctor Nyla, which is why she only employs the best in the business. All staff are trained in Barcelona at CS University.
- Her glowing testimonials, from celebrities, TV personalities and her loyal clientele.