Dr Nyla Medispa
Non surgical facelift Liverpool
A non-surgical facelift, available in Liverpool at Dr Nyla’s award winning clinic, is a truly wonderful modern array of treatments, delivering the impact of a full deep plane facelift yet without the surgery, expense or lengthy period of recovery.
That so many are increasingly turning to non-surgical facelifts is hardly surprising, they are a series of procedures where there are only advantages compared to an operation.
It may have been previously that it was a lesser choice in some ways; the payoff for not choosing surgery was results that would have less impact and would do less to address the sighs of ageing.
However, while surgery changes little – it is still the surgeon’s skill in cutting skin and tissue and tightening – this is not true of non-invasive and minimally invasive treatments.
A series of advances mean that each individually type of treatment has improved and so the overall results have improved exponentially.
What is a Non-Surgical Facelift in Liverpool?
There is no singular, one-size fits all non-surgical facelift.
The overall aim is the same – to enhance the appearance of the neck and face using light touch treatments, but every client will have varying requirements.
Many of the treatments will be common to most of these overall procedures, but the balance will change and also the location of treatments.
It is better to start a stage back – what are the results the client is looking for, what are the areas of concern and the parts of their appearance they wish to change.
At a thorough and detailed consultation, this can then be discussed and the expert can suggest the treatments and best plan of action.
A non-surgical facelift, therefore, relies upon three things.
- That the prospective client and clinician have a detailed, open and honest consultation
- That the clinic has all the leading procedures at their disposal
- That the person administering treatments is a true expert, who knows how they will work together and also how results wills settle down.
Only when these three elements come together can you get that perfect mix of results that make a profound difference yet still look natural.
ELEMENTS THAT CONSTITUTE A NON-SURGICAL FACELIFT
Two of the most common elements are dermal fillers and Botox.
These two treatments have similarities in that they are often used to treat lines, but are actually very different.
Fillers, as the name implies, fill static lines that are always present, this through encouraging fresh collagen creation. They can also add volume to sunken cheeks, enhance the jawline and more.
Botox works to block block signals that cause muscle contraction and lines – for instance around the eyes.
By having both as treatments, multiple signs of ageing can be treated effectively in a quick manner.
There are, though, many other forms of treatment that can be applied.
Skin tightening can improve the entire appearance of the face and neck. Doctor Nyla has the very latest skin tightening options, including UltraCel and Ultraformer 3. As with fillers, these also look to replenish collagen creation, but they do this through heating deep layers of the skin.
Another treatment suitable in some instances would be Coolsculpting. Coolsculpting is an FDA-approved fat-freezing technology that can be applied in localised areas. It is wonderful when there are stubborn pockets of fat that someone is keen to see shifted permanently.
On the face, treatment of a double chin would be common via fat freezing.
Skin peels can also make a vast difference to the complexion, this again making the client appear far more youthful and energised – like a great version of themselves.
The treatments can also factor in any individual concerns, for instance helping to treat acne scarring or other concerns relating to appearance.
The overall look is a face and neck whereby the entire appearance is refreshed – it isn’t that a couple of elements have been treated but other signs of ageing remain, every aspect has been addressed.
Non-Surgical Facelift by 8 Key Areas
One hugely popular treatment offered by Dr Nyla – and one that can be adapted – is to target eight key areas. These work together to create a wonderful overall appearance.
The eight typically considered are:
1 & 2. Cheek Bones/Facial Structure: A small amount of volume in the area enhances the cheekbones and often aids to lift the Nasolabial folds.
3. Tear Trough/Mid-face: Reduces the appearance of tired hollows under the eye area. If you have noticed significant hollows you may need additional product with a softer, more flexible dermal filler to help with this. Ask your practitioner if this additional treatment is right for you.
4. Nasolabial fold adjacent to nose: This area often droops or sags with age, so adding volume here can give you a more youthful appearance. Some people have nasolabial folds naturally, while in others they appear due to ageing. Dermal fillers can be a benefit to the patient by filling this area.
5. Mouth Corners: The down turning of the mouth with age gives the appearance of a ‘Down Frown’ that can cause the patients to look sad and aged. Creating some support with dermal fillers can not only lift the face but make patients look happier too!
6. Prejowl area: Loss of volume in the Jaw, Cheek and Chin areas can all contribute to jowl formation, so replacing volume in the hollow along the jawline, along with the other areas of the 8 point lift, can help to reduce or improve jowls.
7. Jawline: As we age, we lose the squareness or angle of the jaw. This treatment helps to lift and support the lower face as the lower face starts to fall forward, contributing to jowls and sagging. A subtle enhancement of the angle of the jaw can help lift the treated areas. If you have significant loss of volume in this area you may require more product and different techniques to get the best results.
8. Lower cheek/Buccal area: Hollowing of the Buccal area can contribute to the ‘accordion’ smile lines and can make patients look older and more gaunt. Treating this area with filler can help with and improve the natural curve and structure of the cheek.
There are a number of compelling reasons to make this choice.
- Noticeable results are achieved.
Some treatments produce instant results, others results that appear over time as collagen creation is stimulated.
Within a short period of time, you will have visible results and a more youthful complexion and appearance.
- Affordable treatments
Even though a number of treatments are involved, the overall cost is still likely to be far less than a surgical facelift.
- Minimal Recovery
With the procedures, there are no side effects beyond some mild pain and mild swelling – the pain short lived and managed through over the counter painkillers.
On the day of any treatment, you can then go about the rest of your day. This is very different from full surgery, whereby it is common to then face weeks off work and unable to engage in physical activity.
- Predictable Results
Surgery is a big step and whilst there are many fine surgeons, it is true to say that none have 100% happy clients.
This is not because they lack skill, it is because the results of surgery and the healing process are never completely predictable. People’s bodies will react differently.
With non-surgical treatments, it is possible to start off small and build up, it is also easier to predict final results.
Many believe that non-surgical facelifts provide the perfect middle ground.
Results do last, often for 18 months and beyond, but they are not permanent.
It would then be usual to have follow up and repeat treatments – these would occur spread out – for instance some treatments might require revisiting six months earlier than others. This is quite normal.
Revisiting also means that the prominence f any treatment can also be altered – it nay be, for instance, that forehead lines were only a minor issue during the first treatment but these are starting to become a little more prominent. You are not stuck with the surgery carried out at one moment in time.
Dr Nyla is one of the leading cosmetic dermatologists in the UK – she is trusted by many high-profile clients and her expertise makes her someone that media publications regularly seek an opinion from.
Her cosmetic clinic is the largest outside London and also the only Diamond Clinic outside the capital.
Dr Nyla’s clinic won Top Cosmetic Clinic Award in the UK for 2019.
If you would like to arrange a consultation, or simply want further advice please contact us today. Call us on 0800 009 6661 or use the Contact Form.
Liverpool is a city in Merseyside, north west England with a population just shy of 500,000 as of the 2011 census.
Liverpool’s growth has been relatively recent – and rapid. As of the 16th century it had a population of just 500 people.
This was to change over the next two centuries as Liverpool become a major trading port, its growth reflecting that of the north west in general through the Industrial Revolution.
The city is of course now one of the world’s greatest, notable across many disciplines and industries.
However, it is perhaps through culture that Liverpool’s legacy is the greatest, the city home to a staggering array of bands, sporting stars and teams and other cultural icons.
Liverpool FC are the current Premier League champions, while city rivals Everton also have a rich history.
Both the world’s most successful all-male band and all-female bands include members from Liverpool – the Spice Girls and a band called the Beatles. You might have heard of them. John Lennon, Paul McCartney and the boys of course famous Liverpudlians.
Have further questions?
Just give us a shout: