Summer may give us days on the beach, drinks by the pool and holidays that we’ll never forget, but we think Autumn is just as wonderful. The air cools, hot drinks are a must, the leaves change colours and we have lots of events and parties to look forward too. We all want to look as fabulous as possible, so if the changing season is having an effect on your skin, then let’s get it Autumn-ready with 4 great treatments.
Our Intraceuticals Oxygen Facials use a specially-designed handpiece to blow medical-grade oxygen (as well as skin-boosting serums and hyaluronic acid) across our clients’ faces to hydrate their skin. This not only soothes dry and cracked skin, but adds volume while also reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for lovely luminous results.
We Recommend An Intraceuticals Facial For:
- Fine Lines.
- Dry Skin.
Intraceutical: Before & After:
‘’I recommend the intraceuticals facial, for hydrated, glowing and smooth skin during the cooler winter months – a time when skin can become dull and dehydrated. We have the Vitamin C+3 to smooth, brighten and strengthen the skin and our Collagen serum to restore, tighten and add volume. The Vitamin A serum helps to regenerate, clarify and refine the skin, while the Antioxidant serum effectively detoxes, revitalises and balances your skin’s complexion’’ – Doctor Nyla
What Are The Benefits Of Intraceuticals Facials?
- It’s an effective, non-invasive and quick treatment that gives the skin a beautiful glow.
- Helps to detox the skin from the effects of environmental pollutants.
- Celebrities, including Miranda Ker, Amanda Seyfried, Naomi Campbell and Kim Kardashian swear by the treatment.
Our fantastic M22 hand-held device emits high-intensity pulses of light beneath the skin’s surface to treat a range of skin concerns, including sun spots, rosacea, broken capillaries and stubborn pigmentation. The light is absorbed by melanin as the skin is heated, damaging it, which results in a natural healing process that leaves the skin looking as good as new.
We Also Recommend M22 For:
- Age Spots
M22: Before & After:
‘’Autumn is a good time for this laser treatment as there is minimal sun exposure. It can improve acne scarring and pigmentation (for example) by resurfacing the skin” – Doctor Nyla
What Are The Benefits Of M22?
- Stimulates collagen production to improve skin texture.
- The treatment only takes 15-20 minutes, and requires no downtime.
- It’s fast-acting, and leaves the skin refreshed.
Universkin is a fantastic tailor-made skincare serum that’s made especially for you – based on an evaluation of your skin. Useful for those dealing with skin concerns including blemishes, dryness, oiliness and pigmentation, your serum will contain ingredients such as biomimetic peptides, omega 3 and vitamin E and hyaluronic acid to encourage cell regeneration, and boost skin health.
By incorporating nanotechnology, the serum delves into the skin to thoroughly replenish it,
leaving it nourished and wonderful.
We Recommend Universkin For:
“Universkin uses hyperbaric oxygen to deliver professional-strength serums to the skin, visibly hydrating and plumping the skin. ‘’- Doctor Nyla
What Are The Benefits Of Universkin?
- Boosts collagen, elastin and laminin production to aid skin health.
- Protects the skin against damage caused by UVA and UVB.
- It’s a treatment designed to fit your skin concerns, getting to the root of them and treating them perfectly.
Our Envy Facial is a fully-customisable skin resurfacing treatment that exfoliates dry skin cells, cleanses pores and infuses the skin with condition-specific serums, minerals and vitamins to leave it clean, healthy and glowing.
By firstly removing dead skin cells, dirt and debris, which reduces oxidative stress, the serums can easily reach the deeper layers of the skin, stimulating the healing process for the best results. We offer various serums here at Doctor Nyla, including Ultra Hydrating Serum, Vitamin C Serum, Skin Brightening Serum, and a Pore Clarifying Serum.
We Recommend The ENVY Facial For:
- Blocked Pores.
- Fine Lines.
The ENVY Facial can also be used for skin damage, as well as dry and cracked skin.
The ENVY Facial: Before & After:
“The ENVY Facial gives instant, and long-term results for a number of different skin concerns. The 3-in-1 technology is precisely timed throughout the treatment to rehydrate the skin, and address multiple other skin concerns such as hyperpigmentation, acne and blocked pores, fine lines and wrinkles.
The exfoliation part uses a diamond tip to give an even exfoliation across your skin and clear away the dry, damaged top layer. Next, a closed-looped vacuum pressure is used to extract dirt, debris and bacteria from the skin’s surface. The ENVY facial also infuses specific serums into your skin at the peak moment of receptivity to ensure the best results.” – Doctor Nyla
What Are The Benefits Of The Envy Facial?
- It’s a non-invasive treatment that requires no downtime and is perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Leaves the skin looking fresh, healthy and rejuvenated.
- Celebrities including Little Mix’s Jesy Nelson and Jade Thirlwal have nothing but praise for the treatment.
Why Choose Doctor Nyla?
We believe that you should Doctor Nyla because:
- She is a highly-reputable skin specialist, having recently won Top ‘Cosmetic Clinic Award in the UK 2019’, and has delivered over 65,000 treatments with superb results.
- Her cosmetic clinic is not only the largest skin tightening clinic in the UK, but is the only Diamond Premier clinic outside of London too.
- Client safety is of the utmost importance to Doctor Nyla, which is why she only employs the best in the business. All staff are trained in Barcelona at CS University.
- Her glowing testimonials, from celebrities, TV personalities and her loyal clientele.
These are all great treatments, so why not give our award-winning clinic a call today on 0162 532 4060 to book your consultation and treatment. The skin will have never looked better.