The royal wedding may have come and gone, but we’re still obsessed with Meghan’s unique beauty, grace, and style. While the majority of the world has been focused on her dress, we’ve been enthralled by her effortless attractiveness, and in particular, her unique nose. Along with her smile, it arguably defines and enhances her face. If you’ve been wondering how to get the same nose but would prefer a non-surgical route, discover how to get the Meghan Markle to look without surgery here.
What Is Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty?
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty (aka the nose job) is a simple and safe procedure, which involves injecting the nose with dermal fillers to restructure and reshape it.
Why Might You Want A Nose Job?
Women and men alike are typically unhappy with:
- A Hooked Nose.
- A Crooked Nose.
- A Droop On The Tip.
- Bumps And Lumps.
- Nose Size And / Or Shape.
A non-surgical rhinoplasty can help correct many of these issues, giving you the nose that you’ve always wanted. Meghan’s nose has a refined tip and slight hump that many women would like for themselves.
What Does A Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty Involve?
A local anesthetic is first applied to the nose to lessen any potential pain or discomfort. Then, small holes are made in the base or bridge of the nose and the filler is injected. As you are awake during the procedure, you can see your nose change as the treatment progresses, and request that more filler be added should you believe it’s needed.
The procedure takes approximately 20 minutes and requires no downtime.
What Are The Benefits Of A Non-Surgical Nose Job?
- Increased confidence in the focal point of your face.
- An alternative to an invasive surgery which itself can be irreversible.
- Your airways are not affected and there is no need to wear a splint as with a typical rhinoplasty.
- The results are noticeable straight away, with the fillers lasting up to 3 years.
- Patient satisfaction is also high, as found by Rivkin (2014), as well as Sahan & Tamer (2017) through their studies on non-surgical rhinoplasties.
Need the Meghan look now or thinking of having the procedure for other reasons? Visit our dedicated page for more information, and call us on 0800 009 6661 for a beneficial chat to discuss your options.