Universkin is a truly personalised skincare treatment developed in France by a scientific board compromised of world leading plastic surgeons, dermatologists, biologists, pharmacists and anatamo-pathologists. Universkin is a revolution in skincare, and is only available at 10 clinics in the UK.
This unique skincare product can be personalised to an individual’s skin requirements, dealing with a range of skin ailments including dryness, blemishes, oiliness, uneven tone, rosacea and more. Treatments are administered by Dr Nyla’s team of medical professionals at the Medispa clinics in Cheshire, Liverpool and Harley Street London.
The standardised skincare currently on the market forces you to adapt your recommendation around the choices of the manufacturer – this is now a thing of the past with Universkin. Following a consultation, clinicians are able to provide a completely tailored and bespoke skincare option to focus on and directly treat your specific skin problems.
Universkin is a skincare product tailor made to match your very own skin, and is designed to correct and rejuvenate your complexion.
Utilising nanotechnology in a unique minimalist serum containing omega 3, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and biomimetic peptides, Universkin Primum P provides a highly active base that on its own can help to treat damaged and inflamed skin.
With the addition of up to three actives, the serum can then be personalised to treat patients for a range of dysfunctions including oxidative stress, wrinkles and sagging, inflammation, skin barrier disorders, keratinisation, hyperseborhea, pigmentation and skin flora disorders.
- Mimics the natural signal of cellular renewal
- Activates the synthesis of proteins of the extracellular matrix (collagen, laminin, elastin)
- Promotes skin healing through the biotransformation of alpha linolenic acid with omega-3 by skin keratinocytes
- Warns against the DNA damage induced by UVA and UVB
- Protects the network of collagen and elastin
- Restores the natural functions of the skin defences disrupted with age modulating immunoviglance cutaneous Langerhans cells